- It is a succulent perennial plant with stems up to 30 cm in length.
- The leaves grow in a rosette fashion and are smooth and fleshy.
- The flowers are delicate yellow flowers carried on a single stem.
- It is drought, heat and frost resistant and spreads into attractive clumps.
- These clumps can be divided up.
- It can also be grown indoors as a pot plant.
- Sow seeds in spring or autumn.
- The juice or sap from the leaves is widely used in treating burns, stings, insect bites, ringworm, cold sores and cracked lips.
- The leaf is easily broken open and the sap rubbed directly onto the area.
- You can also make a warm poultice of the mashed up leaf and apply directly to the area.
- An infusion can be made from a few leaves thrown into a cup of boiling water. The strained drink is then taken to treat colds, coughs and arthritis.
Posting systems for international orders are once again functioning. There are, however, delays happening currently, probably due to Covid 19 protocols & fewer flights, and many orders are taking 7-10 weeks to arrive. We thank you for your patience.
Please also take note of your countries import requirements on the Home page.
NB - If you choose to ignore import requirements for your country, we will not reimburse you for orders that are not delivered successfully
We hope you and your families are safe and healthy where ever you are in the world.