- When in flower, the bush looks as if white or pink confetti has been sprinkled over it.
- It is a must for any garden – is highly adaptable to different climates, hardy to wind and frost tolerant and grows into a beautiful evergreen, feathery, aromatic shrub of upto 2m in height.
- It flowers anytime from late winter to early summer and the flowers are pink or white tiny star shaped flowers.
- The leaves have excellent insect repellent properties.
- Campers use it by rubbing their bedding with twigs and leaves to keep mosquitoes and other insects away.
- Fisherman also use it to get rid of the fishy smell on their hands. You can make a wash by adding a cup of leaves and flowers to 1 litre of boiling water and allowing it to steep. It also gives a lovely fresh scent to pot pourri.
- The best time to use it is during spring and summer when the bush is in flower.
- Great as cut flower as filler.
- Plant seeds in autumn.
- Hardy to USDA zone 8.
Posting systems for international orders are once again functioning. There are, however, delays happening currently, probably due to Covid 19 protocols & fewer flights, and many orders are taking 7-10 weeks to arrive. We thank you for your patience.
Please also take note of your countries import requirements on the Home page.
NB - If you choose to ignore import requirements for your country, we will not reimburse you for orders that are not delivered successfully
We hope you and your families are safe and healthy where ever you are in the world.