- This is a very striking, graceful species growing in clumps to a height of 2m.
- They were originally described as horsetails, due to the whorl like appearance of the foliage.
- They flower in spring for about 3 weeks, producing golden brown flowers, which are popular in the cut flower industry.
- This is probably one of the most well known cultivated restios.
- They can be grown in full sun or semi-shade and prefer marshy areas.
- Seeds should be sown in autumn
- Hardy to USDA zone 8
Posting systems for international orders are once again functioning. There are, however, delays happening currently, probably due to Covid 19 protocols & fewer flights, and many orders are taking 7-10 weeks to arrive. We thank you for your patience.
Please also take note of your countries import requirements on the Home page.
NB - If you choose to ignore import requirements for your country, we will not reimburse you for orders that are not delivered successfully
We hope you and your families are safe and healthy where ever you are in the world.