Gumleaf conebush, (Afrikaans: Grootgeelbos)
Belongs to group of leucadendrons known as The Sunshine Conebushes
- This species grows to 3-5m shrub with linear eucalyptus-like leaves.
- Flowering occurs In winter and early spring
- The bright yellow involucral leaves are pleasantly scented.
- Produces an excellent cut flower
- Is a fast grower producing a flower 2 years after germination
- Is a frost resistant species that does well in coastal areas.
- Seeds to be sown in Autumn.
- Hardy to USDA Zone 8.
Price per pack of 10 seeds :